Friday, April 17, 2009

Silas 9 Months Old

Yes. 9 Months. Wow. Now I've been on the outside as long as I was on the inside! Woo hoo!

I can go up the stairs - all of them. Daddy likes to make me do it. Mommy won't watch. But I crawl up slowly. I think it is fun!

I still like to cruise around on my feet holding onto things. Sometimes I let go for a few seconds before I realize it an gracefully fall to my butt.

My brothers and I play "baby chase" every day. Daddy sets me up near the TV and I start to crawl - FAST - and try to catch my brothers. So far they are faster than I am, but I am gaining every day.

I like to empty the toy box. All of my brother's toys right on the floor. They don't like it when I do it, but I think it's fun! I also like to sit in the swing outside and swing while Vladimir and Waylon play in the dirt or whatever it is they do outside.

I still love food. I like turkey meatballs and avocado. Maybe those are my two favorite things. I also like pancakes. Mommy makes them with rice milk since I am allergic to cow's milk. Yum, yum! I like chicken too. Mommy bakes it and cuts it up for me.

I have 4 teeth now. Two top and two bottom. More are coming because boy oh boy do I drool! I am always wet and I like to slobber on everyone, calling it a "kiss". hehehe...

I like to stand up in the bathtub. It drives mommy nuts! I just have too many things to explore, like the spicket, the drain, the stopper...it is very exciting.

I went to the doctor last week. She said I am "long and lean"! Very unlike my brothers were at my age. They were fat - round, even. Not me! I am tall, 3o inches, in the 75%, but skinny. I only weight 19lbs and that put me in the 25%. Doctor says it is because I spend so much time trying to chase my brothers.

Mommy isn't home right now. She had to go to Texas for work. She should be home tomorrow. Gaga Adzentoivich is staying with us. She has been here for about 2 weeks. I am having so much fun with her. I love her!!!

No comments: